-6:45 wake up and get ready for language school
A (slow) morning in Kaiaf video link.
– 8am to 11 language school with a break a half hour brain break 9:30
– 11am go home and spend time with my host family or nap. I usually nap…
– 1pm lunch time or kontong wattoo in Mandinka
– 2pm lunch is over and we can go hang out or if there are any culture or language questions we ask our LCF Bakari
– 2 to whenever is personal and study time. Sometimes I study or go to another volunteer s compound and study or just relax but I’m usually home by 5 to sit and practice language at my compound.